I think that the walkie talkie was bad idea becuase its a building which is different to other buildings. But there are negative impacts on the building. People have been giving bad response about Walkie Talkie becuase it caused to damage cars, pavements and shops. “The building was crowned with a sky garden” which tells […]

The way Dickens creates Scrooge’s in this passage is that he describes the features like the eyes,chin,lips etc. Dickens uses a lot of similes because he tells how hard or how soft Scrooge’s personality is. In the passage he says ‘secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster’ which means like he doesn’t express his […]

In the beginning of the book, my impression was more like “This seems to be getting interesting” because it started saying how ‘Shall I press this’ or ‘Nothing is going to happen if I press this button’. The theme is a boy called Vernon Bright who done things which he was not meant to do. […]

Hazlitt’s idea that the “poisonous mineral” of Hate burns into every human is like saying every human being has a natural substance which is evil. He uses a metaphor, aggression and personification. Hazlitt says how every human has something that everyone hates inside. When he says “Hate burns into every human” is like if people […]